Slow down your practice and connect deeply with the mind, body, and spirit through restorative yoga. All poses are mat-based and gently supported by yoga props. Through calming breathing techniques and mindfulness meditation you will begin to release tension and move toward center.
In this session you will:
– Rest the mind by learning Mindfulness meditation techniques to use while seated and in Yoga postures.
– Restore the body by releasing deep held tension through supported restorative yoga postures.
– We will make use of many props, including bolsters, blocks, straps, and blankets to get truly comfortable in each posture.
– Learn breathing techniques to calm the mind and body collectively.
– Enjoy an extended and deeply restorative final relaxation to leave you feeling grounded and centered with renewed energy.
Friday, June 2
Cost: $15 Registration is preferred, but drop-ins are welcome.
Location: Simonds-Hurd Complementary Care Center