Fallon Health Plan Members!
Through your Fallon Health Plan ItFits! Fitness Reimbursement Plan, eligible members can get reimbursed up to $200 per plan year for participation in any of our yoga class series with proof of payment and the ItFits! Here are the details from their website (there is a live link to registration form on the Fallon website):
How do I get reimbursed?
Please submit the following to Fallon Health:
- Reimbursement form – completed and signed by subscriber.
- Documentation from the club, facility, program or event showing dates of contract and member(s) enrolled.
- Dated, original receipts from club, facility, program or event, or copies of bank/credit statements (if paid by electronic funds transfer) showing:
1. Member’s name
2. Name of activity
3. Individual charges or fees paid
Note: receipts will not be returned to the submitting party
- Send these materials to the address that’s shown on the reimbursement form.
Reimbursement is subject to approval by Fallon Health. (This incentive payment may be considered taxable income. Please consult your tax advisor if you have questions.) Please allow 4-6 weeks from receipt for reimbursements.
Holiday Massage Retreat Special
Crowded malls, busy highways, rushing to get all of your shopping done. It’s all part of the holiday season but it can be very stressful and tiring. Reward yourself by unwinding with an out-of-this-world massage package! We’re combining all three of our amazing 25-minute mini massages into an amazing 90-minute rejuvenating experience from head to toe. Great if you are uncomfortable with full-body massage!
Your 90-minute session includes the following:
– Stress-relieving scalp and neck massage to eliminate knots and tension from the day
– Hands and forearms are gently pampered (great for arthritic hands and carpal tunnel)
– Feet are wrapped in aromatherapy-steamed towels followed by foot and lower leg massage. Great for plantar fasciitis!
Cost: $120 Available from November 13 – December 30, 2017
Trivia Night for Angie’s Spa! Stay Tuned!
Trivia Night coming in February 2018 at Rye & Thyme in Leominster to benefit Angie’s Spa Program.
Monthly Oneness Blessing Circles
The Oneness Blessing is a transfer of divine energy. It is non denominational and open to all. The purpose of the blessing for each individual is to calm the chattering mind and create space for a deeper connection with oneself, those we love, and the world around us. The blessing awakens in us the possibility of experiencing a greater sense of peace, harmony, joy and love.
We open with easy chair yoga stretches, then prepare for the blessing with a beautiful ancient chant. Then each person receives blessings from the Blessing Givers in the room. This is done by the placing of hands on or just above ones head for about
1 minute. We have a time for rest and integration, then questions and answers.
Blessing givers: Brenda Cooper and Gillbert Fletcher
Oneness Blessing Circles are scheduled for the first Sunday of every month from 2-4pm. Pre-registration is recommended.
Suggested donation of $10 will help fund our Angie’s Spa grant program in the cancer center which allows us to provide free hand/foot/chair massage and acupuncture to our patients and caregivers.